Phew! at last I’ve finally updated my blog, after the motherboard of my PC got a little, shall I say, “fired-up” My Pc is reformatted and now in tip-top shape! I don’t need to tell you that my blog has been updated. Just see for yourself! the cool features it has to offer.
Starting with the Featured Post Slider:
This Slider is bundled with the blogger template that i got from http://volverene.blogspot.com (you got to check it out, is has cool wordpress and blogger templates. just like this one.)
BOOKMARK MY BLOG:
Also bundled on the template. it allows you to bookmark my blog on other bookmarking sites (Yes I know you know that) I absolutely appreciate those guys and gals who will bookmark my blog! thanks for spreading the word!
Buy Me A Coffee:
Would you like to buy me a coffee? Here’s the catch: YOU DON’T NEED TO SEND MONEY!
Just Follow The Instructions after clicking this image! Thanks!
Related Posts – Brought to you by LinkWithin:
This is a Script that allows you to view any related posts on the particular post that you’re reading right now. Very amazing indeed! Maybe I will review this site. And Recommend it. :)
Back Links:
I think you already saw this one, but I’ll add it in anyways! :)
Yup! I’m Offering Back links so just inform me at the suggestion box or Comment on any Post on my blog!
I hope these updates will be helpful in your stay at my blog. Feel Free to do anything while staying!


Sunday, May 24, 2009
rookie23
Posted in: