May 17, 2009

Buy Me A Coffee?


http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/513447960_ba0ac40f27_m.jpg

Hey people out there! care to buy me a delicious drink like a Starbucks coffee perhaps? don't worry it won't cost you a cent. But if care you to click on the Ads by Google above it will help me to buy this delicious Java Chip from Starbucks... No, I am not forcing you to click on the said links, it's your decision to do so. Don't worry because there is no spyware or any other kinds of viruses on those ads because those are run by Google - a highly trusted site. I appreciate your support!

Thank you if you did manage to click on the links!

REMEMBER
:
I am not FORCING you to click on those ads, it's your choice.


Fast, Ad-free, Unlimited Storage - Yahoo! Mail allows you to have it all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons