Sep 3, 2011

Working Pokémon Black/White ROM [Torrent Download]

A Working Pokémon Black and White ROM for you guys! You have showed interest in looking for a Pokemon Platinum ROM and to say my thanks here's a Pokemon Black/White ROM for you! (read more  for screenshot):


I've played Pokemon Black for about 2 months now and it's awesome. I've to toughen-up my Pokemon and beat the 8th Gym Leader. So much to do and lots to explore in this game. The ROMs are 214MB in size and took me an hour to download at 70-90kb/s.

Download Link: [TORRENT] 214.85 MB

Give me Pokemon Black/White!
It works on NO$GBA2.6a Emulator

Emulation Setup

NOTE:
You have to place the action replay code to run the game. Here's how to do it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons