Sep 30, 2011

Dragon Nest: Action-Packed MMORPG


I've tried a few MMOPRGs lately (Flyff, ROSE Online, Cabal, and my favorite, Ragnarok Online) and I'm a bit picky when it comes to online games (graphics, gameplay, etc.), but when my friend told me about "Dragon Nest" I easily got hooked!

For starters like me,

Dragon Nest is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG developed by Eyedentity Games. It uses a non-targeting combat system ensuring that players have complete control over every single one of their character's movements. Dragon Nest requires users to advance their characters by teaming up and traveling into instanced dungeons. (Wikipedia)

Like most online games Dragon Nest starts by letting you choose between four basic classes (at the moment) - Archer, Cleric, Sorceress, and Warrior and each class if leveled up to 15 lets you change your job. The level cap (at the time that I wrote this) is 24 but future updates show that it will be lvl. 50 with new 2nd jobs to boot.

Cleric, Warrior, Sorceress, Archer
One thing I've noticed on Dragon Nest was you can't pick the gender of your character. Clerics and Warriors are Male and Archers and Sorceresses are Females. Besides it being ridiculous having a male character with a Sorceress class, I guess the point of the makers for not letting you change the gender is that Dragon Nest follows a unique storyline which you will have in the game as a quest.


Dragon Nest has awesome graphics, and gameplay and also has lots of features.

The SEA server is good, but I think it's still in open beta. Idk.
I may put some screens here if I get the chance.

If you want to try it out for yourself you can download the SEA server at their download page.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons