Sep 3, 2011

Blog Design Updates

I'm planning on bringing the best out of the blog so I've decided to change the way it looked ad give it a more attractive and welcoming atmosphere for visitors like you!!


The navbar links are still under construction, but it will have a 'Featured Site' tab wherein the URL of any site from the blogroll will be placed there so be sure to include your site in the blogroll. The Guestbook and FAQ section can also be found at the navbar.

Popular posts at the sidebar, together with the suggestion box, slider puts 4 recent posts to be featured. I've also joined Wahoha recently and I hope to explain it in detail when I have the chance.

Comments still powered by Intensedebate, I've read about site that Disqus is better and has more capabilities, your thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons