Jun 28, 2009

Transformers 2 rocks Pinoy Cinemas!

“Revenge is Coming”

 

SYNOPSIS(By IMDB): The battle for Earth has ended but the battle for the universe has just begun. After returning to Cybertron, Starscream assumes command of the Decepticons, and has decided to return to Earth with force. The Autobots believing that peace was possible finds out that Megatron's dead body has been stolen from the US Military by Skorpinox and revives him using his own spark. Now Megatron is back seeking revenge and with Starscream and more Decepticon reinforcements on the way, the Autobots with reinforcements of their own, may have more to deal with then meets the eye.

June 24, 2009 -  Once again one of the most anticipated movies of this year hits the big screen! The Transformers dominated the Philippine shores as they return with a sequel that you shouldn’t want to miss!

I had invited my barkada to watch Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen at Trinoma yesterday and we had a blast! too bad some of my friends can’t come. And just as I expected, every Cinema on the Mall is all Transformers 2! Luckily we got there @ 12:30 so that we won’t compete with the massive movie mob and Transformers fans, even that at that time the line was pretty long.

The movie lasts for 150mins. (an hour and thirty minutes) and the ticket price costs for P170 (about $3.50), well to tell you the truth I’m not a Transformers fanatic (I haven’t watched the first Transformers movie yet, only on HBO I had) but nonetheless the P170 is worth it (well, because my friend will pay for half the price of our tickets =) )

http://www.slevkoff.com/Nick/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/transformers2_logo.jpg

 

Pure Solid, Action backed-up with outstanding Special Effects… Upon watching the movie I’m now a fan of Michael Bay and ILM’s visual effects wizardry. Stunning Effects of the Autobots and the Decepticons knocks you off your feet especially at the fight scene at the climax when the two forces clash and wage war on one another.

 

To sum it up: Transformers 2 is the right movie for any age, and I bet that this movie is a hard one to beat  with It’s futuristic effects on high (I’m still waiting for Harry Potter 6 though). I recommend watching it with the gang just like what I did! and let Michael Bay amaze you with his masterpiece. ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons