May 24, 2009

LockedUpMind Blog Updates

Phew! at last I’ve finally updated my blog, after the motherboard of my PC got a little, shall I say, “fired-up” My Pc is reformatted and now in tip-top shape! I don’t need to tell you that my blog has been updated. Just see for yourself! the cool features it has to offer.

 

Starting with the Featured Post Slider:

image

This Slider is bundled with the blogger template that i got from http://volverene.blogspot.com (you got to check it out, is has cool wordpress and blogger templates. just like this one.)

 

BOOKMARK MY BLOG:

image

Also bundled on the template. it allows you to bookmark my blog on other bookmarking sites (Yes I know you know that) I absolutely appreciate those guys and gals who will bookmark my blog! thanks for spreading the word!

 

Buy Me A Coffee:

Buy Me A Coffee 

Would you like to buy me a coffee? Here’s the catch: YOU DON’T NEED TO SEND MONEY!

Just Follow The Instructions after clicking this image! Thanks!

 

Related Posts – Brought to you by LinkWithin:

image

This is a Script that allows you to view any related posts on the particular post that you’re reading right now. Very amazing indeed! Maybe I will review this site. And Recommend it. :)

 

Back Links:

I think you already saw this one, but I’ll add it in anyways! :)

image

Yup! I’m Offering Back links so just inform me at the suggestion box or Comment on any Post on my blog!

 

 

I hope these updates will be helpful in your stay at my blog. Feel Free to do anything while staying!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons