Apr 13, 2009

NENO’s Award!

image

Thank you Enjayneer for this award! Well I would like you all people to know that this is my very first award on the internet so i’m proud. Ü… Moving on… As a requirement I have to post the reason why I blog and here are some of them:

 

Since my friend introduced me to blogging on 2007, I kept on thinking the vast number of possibilities to put on a blog.(well there was a time that I cannot sleep just thinking about it!!) I started out as an assistant of my friends blog and after a year the blog stopped it’s production. (Well i don’t know the reason but i think my friend was tired of posting articles and i did too) On Dec. 2008 I started to create my own blog, and that is where you are right now.

 

Ok enough of my blogging history

 

The reason why I’m blogging is: [1] to share amazing sites that is found on the internet, [2]to share my knowledge to other people, [3]to keep online surfers some company when they visit my blog, and [4]to help other people on their questions (or something) in the best way possible.

Those are just simple reasons why I am blogging right now… hey, I’m just a 15 year old boy with a blog right!… But somehow there are still more reasons why I blog, and they’re still waiting to be found… That’s all

 

The aims of this award is as follows

  • As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging
  • To seek the reasons why we all love blogging
  • Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it
  • Don't forget to mention the person who gave you the award
  • Answer the award's question by writing the reasons why you love blogging
  • Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like
  • Don't forget to notify the award recipients and put their links in your post

Well, this blog is just 4 months old and I only have few friends to pass this award to (not to mention that the already have this award). So if you would like to have this award I would like to give this to you! Just leave me a comment If you would like to have it so that  I can link you back! ^^

 

Thank you again for this recognition!

 

-Rookie23

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons