Apr 13, 2009

15 Gorgeous Vector Wallpapers 1280 x 1024

SmileysVector art had inspired me ever since i laid my eyes on them, simply artistic designs worth looking. Vector art is simply turning ordinary shapes and figures look just awesome! I ventured on the net to find these simply cool pieces of art and here’s what I’ve found…

 

Fenix white april

 

Fenix red fire

 

Sunshine

 

FCBTypography

_Relax Take It Easy Wall_

 

Moon love 

Organized Chaos Platsa Ploutsa

 

Grand-Ma-Skull 

Loves

 

. : Hawaiian Dream : . by Dig

 

blue season

 

Free Spirit Wallpaper

 

the color of music

 

Smileys

 

 

For more of these beautiful vector art wallpapers simply go to:

 image

Was there something that I had missed? or you found a gorgeous vector art worth adding to this compilation? just let me know ok? ^^ and I’ll grant your request!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons