Apr 9, 2009

10,000 Views!!

Now LockedUpMind reached 10,000 views!! yay!! Thank you for your continued patronage on visiting my site! While staying on my site why not suggest on the suggestion box so that i may know how to serve you better with the topics and posts that you like! I want to make LockedUpMind an entertaining blog for everyone so commenting or suggesting will really help me with that goal. My next goal is to have “100 RSS Feed Subscriptions” (hopefully i have 29 subscriptions at this very moment) so please help me on my goal. ^^

 

Commenting actually leaves your personal footprint in my blog, that will make sure I can reply you back or I could help you in anyway possible and i’ll do my best to help you right away!

 

Thank You again for visiting my blog! Don’t forget to subscribe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons