Mar 15, 2009

Everything will never be the same again

  I found this post on http://when-no-tears-fall.blogspot.com/ And I think this inspired me and this is the problem that I’m facing right now, a great post indeed why not read it and also go to the site where this post came.

the same place, the same people. but nothing else remains the same.
including myself.
it will be easier if pple can understand.
but if they dont know anything, they cant understand.
and i have no wish to explain things.
it is affecting me.
to an incredibly large extent.
i cant be who i was again.
i cant bring myself to pretend i am.
maybe i should just let it be.
let people go away, further and further away from me.
that's how it should be, i guess.

 

Don’t forget to leave some comments!

thank you! ^^

Leave some love everyone… xD

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons